world-backup-day-march-31st

World Backup Day is March 31st!

February 6, 2014

Did you know that less than 10% of people back up their data every day? And less than 30% backup every month! An infographic to promote World Backup Day – created by Lemon.ly Source

history-backup-tape

The history of backup tape

January 14, 2014

Few would buy a USB stick to backup irreplaceable family photos after discovering that it would fail to restore those treasured memories 77% of the time. Yet, astonishingly,a popular backup method for UK organisations has exactly this failure rate. The culprit? Tape – a relic of the 1950s,is stilla widely used medium for backing up […]

Data protection: What’s your backup plan?

June 15, 2012

As per recent study, 32% data is lossed by human errors. However hardware, software, smackdown are responsible for remaining 68% data loss. Data protection gains major importance in data loss. It can be achieved by implementing data management successfully. Source